Monday, September 9, 2013






Today I met with the International Office Staff who also administer all of the faculty research at UEB...from left to right, Ha, Dr. Minh, Ly Ly, Dr. Tuen, Huong and Nuong. Missing from the picture is another staff member, Minh. They are a fun group, who promise to correct my Vietnamese pronunciation if I do the same for their English. After a wonderful lunch at a nearby Japanese restaurant, I met my students for the first time- 42 undergraduates who are in their 3rd year of their 4 year bachelors program in business administration. The top picture is the building that houses the business administration group as well as several classrooms. I'll send a picture of my students next week. Tomorrow Eric and I start our language lessons- Ha's sister will be coming to our apartment every Tues, Thurs and Friday at 4pm- we will take to the streets and "learn by doing".

1 comment: