Monday, January 6, 2014

A group note from my students:

Dear Mrs. Julie Brockman
I am Tung Anh, your student in K56 Business Administration - UEB, where you taught the subject “Strategic Management”.

This email is on behalf of my class where we all respect the time we spent with you during the semester. We loved the way you made us study and also appreciate the knowledge you shared with us.

I remember the first day when you came to the class and asked everybody about their future plan. It was the most memorable moment for me. You taught us a lot of things about strategy and took many examples from big companies that made us easy to understand.  In addition, you helped me in pronunciation to sound like a native speaker and I think I am a pretty good speaker now. I really appreciate what you did.

 
I would like to say thanks to Mr. Eric. He was so cute. He shared with us a lot of practice knowledge and experiences about business. Thanks to him, we understood the realistic business and some common mistakes when we do business. Please tell him that we love him.

Say goodbye to 2013, I wish you happiness and health.
Wish you have a wonderful January, a lovely February, a Peaceful March, a stress-free April, a fun-filled May, and Joy that lasts from June to November, and finally a happy December. May my wishes come true and may you have a lucky New Year 2014.

On behalf of my class, I would like to say thank you once again.
“I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom”

Yours sincerely,
Nguyen Tung Anh

No comments:

Post a Comment